Sunday, August 20, 2017

The Great American Eclipse, The Seven Salems and Revelation Chapter 12 Sign

Open letter to my Stake President, president Rushing... Dear President, Thank you for sharing your thoughts in conference today. I have been sharing, in certain circles, something that has impressed me. It is described best as: "The 7 Salems of the Eclipse." On the cusp of the eclipse nearly 24 hours under/ before, I am constrained to share my findings and include you, my friend... it's cool but it's also kind of spooky. It may be nothing but it certainly is something. I have been fasting and praying many days over this for many many months these last 10 years to know the season to watch for him and I found a very interesting piece to this puzzle just to yesterday. Wise men who were not even Jewish accurately predicted the birth of the king of the Jews. After all of the evidences, we are continuing to receive the signs that are happening right now in the heavens are continuing to manifest themselves to us, we literally have no excuse not to study them or try to understand them. Like the pre-messianic Jewish nation, some of us, as a chosen people and a royal priesthood, may be glossing over the signs of our day...or are they even attention worthy? I say "yes." A good Christian sister pointed this out and I think it is significant too. I fear lest some have become complacent, as did the Nephites, when they became "less astonished by these signs and wonders." Shortly after their display of complacency, they went through a great tribulation. Are we headed for a similar fate? This doesn't spell doom and gloom... it is just confirmation to me that this nation is the promised land...something could be coming and we are in the latter days. We will know much more in the next 40- 60 days. God is in control... now is the time to draw closer to him and our families. We are in the true church Remember to read this today... Lemme know your thoughts? "The Seven Salems of the Eclipse" ie, the eclipse is going to pass right over seven cities named Salem. http://blog.chrisify.com/2017/08/the-seven-salems-of-eclipse-coincidence.html?m=1

No comments: