Monday, December 30, 2013

God Bless Me!



I think the trick to happiness and prosperity does not lay in whether God will bless someone or not based on his constant prayers. I think that God grows TIRED and WEARY of our pleas simply because it's usually the same tune being sung over and over again.

"Please God, bless me... or give me... or this or that."

I think the key to having the Lord bless YOU individually is in the helping of 10 or more of his children to have a more blessed and pleasant time while on this earth! Service. Serving others! Because in THEIR prayers, they may be saying, "God, please bless my friend with the things that he needs!" while thinking upon your goodly nature and your willingness to serve them. God seems to answer those prayers more fully when we extend our own arms of service to others VS have our prayers being answered for our own needs! Be the miracle in the lives of others and GOD will REPAY!

"And behold, I tell you these things that ye may learn wisdom; that ye may learn that when ye are in the service of your fellow beings ye are only in the service of your God." - Mosiah 2:17 - in other words, if we find ourselves in the service of God, we find that God is in our service.

No comments: