Monday, February 1, 2010

The Un-Read Letter

I was recently told that after I took the time to write him this letter, that it was erased before reading it. The letter was to You Tube user, "thejizzman99" My letters probably get ignored all the time but the fact that he returned to rail me, I decided at that moment that this letter must really be worth something and should live on someplace else.
I put it here, on my blog as, "The Un-Read" letter. My only request from others is that you be upfront and honest with me. If I'm going to write you a letter and you already know in advance that you won't be reading it, please give me the courtesy of at least letting me know. Give me some kind of clue that says, "I'll not accept anything that you say." and say this, for all I care, so I at least know how unreasonable you intend to be.
I value your time and if you value mine, I would appreciate knowing that my time will be well spent and not just tossed in the garbage. I take careful time and plan out these letters. Let me present the filth to you, in its entirety, so you can judge for yourself. To read this letter in context, one must know that it was like giving a child a pill that he would not swallow but since it was never taken, I have little doubt that the person this letter was intended for will ever overcome his self-inflicted wounds...
Josh Nelson


The Letter Proceeds as follows;

As an anti-Mormon myself once, there is hope even for you. Is it hard to kick against the pricks? Are you a "Saul of Tarsus-type?" or are you just a kin to the men who fought against God in yester-year? (Acts 5:33-39)

Acts 5:
33 ¶ When they heard that, they were cut to the heart, and took counsel to slay them.
34 Then stood there up one in the council, a Pharisee, named Gamaliel, a doctor of the law, had in reputation among all the people, and commanded to put the apostles forth a little space;
35 And said unto them, Ye men of Israel, take heed to yourselves what ye intend to do as touching these men.
36 For before these days rose up Theudas, boasting himself to be somebody; to whom a number of men, about four hundred, joined themselves: who was slain; and all, as many as obeyed him, were scattered, and brought to nought.
37 After this man rose up Judas of Galilee in the days of the taxing, and drew away much people after him: he also perished; and all, even as many as obeyed him, were dispersed.
38 And now I say unto you, Refrain from these men, and let them alone: for if this counsel or this work be of men, it will come to nought:
39 But if it be of God, ye cannot overthrow it; lest haply ye be found even to fight against God.

(In the letter, I did not quote the scripture but since he erased my message altogether, I didn't want this scripture to also fall by the wayside. It is a very revealing look into those men who fight against God. It almost makes someone wonder if they're really in the right since fighting against the true word of God has never went well for those who do.)


I was once encircled about with everlasting darkness and destruction; but in God's great mercy, he opted to return me to the everlasting light unto salvation. I was preserved by the "Hand of God" and now I'm encircled about with his matchless bounty. I was preserved by the hand of God from a serious accident and while I was recovering, it was made known to me that I was given a chance to repent of my flight from God, having left my first love and undoubtedly, I helped many follow down forbidden paths and they are now lost because of my foolishness in attempting to live as my own person thinking I knew of myself.

I've been redeemed of and commissioned by the Christ as an instrument in his hands to work once again in his vineyard. No unholy hand can divert me. I covenanted to never leave him again. I'm God's go to man forever, so I hate to break it to you. I can only pray that they will notice the mask that you wear and the wolf that lies beneath. God has always proved and by sore experience of my own, that his wisdom is greater than the cunning of the Devil and of those who subject themselves unto him. Although they shall speak louder than some may be able to bear, I am prepared and have put on the whole armor of God.

My only question to you is simply this... how much longer will you endure living with so much wreckless hate against the Lord's established Zion. What chance do you have that the Lord could soften your heart as he has softened mine? Only time will tell. If God can find an honest bone in your body, he can show you the error of your ways if you humble yourself before him, as I was made to do.I was brought low unto nigh unto death until I would mend my ways and return to the fold. One thing he has shown me and he can show unto you is WHO the correct enemy is, even Satan.

Until you know with a perfect knowledge that he is fighting against Zion and enlisting any and all who are willing to join his campaign, you will merrily fight against the Lord's established truth on the earth. They'll continue to do so under the guise of fighting for the cause of God trying to save the damned Mormon's when they are doing all that they can to stand against the fiery darts of the adversary and keep the covenants in which they made. I find it a sad situation when someone as intelligent as you are unable to humble himself and become as a "Little Child" but this pointless argument and debate ought not to be "Childish." That is not what Christ meant about being as a little child, unfortunately...

Good luck to you. Hopefully, the Lord will see fit to grace your life with a life altering experience... and he may, if he discovers that you are not past feeling. He'll work with anything that he sees as whole about the person and he can work with it. If one is rotten to the core and himself is a dead tree that brings forth bitter, the Lord of the Vineyard has not choice but to remove the tree and cast it into the fire.

I sincerely hope this is not your fate. I am eternally grateful that God was able to pluck me out from where you now stand as a disturber of his kingdom to then be like unto Paul, who did much good for the
"Cause of Christ." I bid you well and good luck in this life. I sincerely hope that the hand of providence finds a way to channel the passion that you have and use it for building up of his kingdom on earth...

Sincerely,
Josh Nelson

No comments: